Thank you for your interest in sharing your words with Still Standing readers. Writing for Still Standing reaches over 80K readers worldwide, and someone somewhere will read your words and relate. They may not always comment, and they may not always share, but they read Still Standing because they cling to hope in your words.
You will be notified via email within 30 days if your post is selected to be published. Please understand that we are unable to accept all guest postings to be published due to the large number of submissions we receive, and for the same reason are unable to answer each submission individually. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of submission, please feel free to submit to other sites.
For submitting a guest post, please review the following:
- the focus of the post must be something that has resulted from your loss or journey through infertility, ways your life has changed or maybe things that have helped your path toward healing.
- word limit of 800ish words. We won’t toss off your submission if you go over, but we aim to keep our articles short and sweet.
- the guest post must be original content, and not published within the past 6 months anywhere online.
- a photo will be supplied by our team to accompany your article unless you wish to share one of your own. Please do not send any photos that you do not personally own. Any personal photo shared must be 987 x 600 px.
- we reserve the right to edit the content for grammar and spelling and change the article’s title for search engine optimization purposes.
- by submitting a guest article for consideration, you are agreeing to our terms and giving us permission to publish your words with the agreement not to republish this piece anywhere else for 6 months.
If you are ready to submit, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Post Submission“. Not doing this may result in your email being lost in our inbox.